If your child is aged between 3 and 6, we can help develop their education through fun & interesting musical activities. We will help your children develop their skills, show how they can express themselves through music, build confidence and give them time to play with numerous instruments.
Kids in Harmony is designed to develop 4 core values in young children:
• a sense of rhythm
• a sense of melody
• musical awareness
Our 2 hour classes allow for children to explore music and learn through play. Each class covers activities including:- Dance, Singing, Playing Instruments, Exploring different cultural sounds and styles, Learning to recognise different instruments through sounds. We develop children’s musical abilities in line with educations key stages.
By focusing on our core values, our teachers will help your child to learn and progress at a key time in their development whilst learning and having fun expressing themselves and learning about music. If your child develops a talent for a particular instrument they can then progress to 1 to 1 classes at Harmony Music School where they can learn more about music and learn to play an instrument.
The class runs every Saturday 10 am to 12 noon @ Hillsborough Park Pavilion click here for directions
Places are limited to ensure that we operate safe child to carer ratios so call today to book a class.
We do things properly……………..
- We are fully insured
- All staff are CRB checked
- All staff undergo Child Safe Guard training
- All staff undergo music development training
- We follow recognised child to carer ratios
- We provide development records and at home training aid
- We develop children’s skills alongside the core key skills
- The children can participate in a annual performance for friends and family
- We raise money for Sheffield Children’s Hospital.
- The children have fun learning about music